Thursday, September 30, 2010

7 Years of the Monkey

If you haven't caught the reference in this post's title, then, you haven't been to FredtheMonkey.com. It's been seven years since this fun little website launched and now, the entire site just got a facelift. It's not that this hasn't happened before as seen in the "3, 2, 1... RELAUNCH!" parts 1, 2, and 4 (note that part 3 is missing) in addition to this brief 'toon before part 4, "Closed for Repairs", but this recent upgrade has got me excited. How about you? In fact, I just updated my previous post on the site so that future readers don't go to dead links. I even saw the 'toon to mark the seventh anniversary of the site and both Fred and S.C. have never looked better! But don't take my word for it, go see the site for yourself!

No comments: