Thursday, July 9, 2009

MY E-MAIL'S BEEN SCREWED!

Off-topic, but very serious. My E-Mail problems have passed, but I'm keeping this post up to warn those who use Hotmail.

When I first started this blog, I had a Hotmail account for my E-Mail. Now, I'm afraid it's being abused. It started when I got this message saying that they need my username and my password or they'll shut down my account. I fell for it like Elmer Fudd fell for Bugs Bunny in drag. Suddenly, my family and other contacts are getting an E-Mail from somebody else under my E-Mail address asking for money! I am so screwed! So, if you have a Hotmail account and you get an E-Mail that threatens to shut down said account, DON'T RESPOND! Do not go through what I went through! Because of all this, I've now gotten a new E-Mail account with G-Mail. I learned from my mistake and hopefully, this will never happen to me again. I hope, I hope, I hope!

No comments: